Sunday, November 30, 2008

Roller Coaster (Serving) Life

It's been awhile since i put anything new to this blog. There are many reasons why I'm failed to update this blog, mainly is because I'm lazy. Second is I'm busy because I had change my job since August and struggling to suit myself in the new working environment. Thinking of giving up to this new job, but I cannot seem to get out from there. Phew...when it's this nightmare going to be over. Third is that I'm got a new role in church, Youth leader. It's been to long since I stood outside giving opinions and criticism now it's time to make my hand dirty. It was a roller coaster life ever since I knew my friend (Jesus) back to year 2004. I still remember the very first day I step into the youth gathering, I'm walk in with anxiety and fear. ever since I born into this world, I had not many of Christian friend. So now it's time to know some one about my age (at least that's what I'm thinking that time). First time, I sat quiety at the corner. Second time, start chit chatting with one or two people. Third time was the best, I'm start join the church cleaning. So there was the beginning of my serving life, Year 2004 church cleaning team, early year 2005 add one more as projectionist, mid year 2005 PA man, year 2006 take vacation to Paradise Community Church, Adelaide (Study in Australia) mean became church-goer. Finally came back to Malaysia on 2007, don't know how (so don't ask), I became church administrator. At that time, me and my ego, I called myself CEO of the church. (CEO = Church Executive Officer). After I became CEO, I returned to Youth Ministry as Pastorial Representative (those who lot of talk and less in walk). In August, year 2008 I resign as CEO and became Human Resources Assistant (downgrade). Also in the same time I want to stop everything (serving) in Youth Ministry. But, once again, don't know how (so again don't ask), the current leader decided to resign, and nobody want to take the job, so after a long discussion with pastor, I TOOK THE JOB! So is it fun? Every year I hace different role in my church, and only God knows where I'm heading next year!

No comments: