Saturday, December 6, 2008

To Leave or Not to Leave, that's the question...

Tonight suppose be in a good mood. I had my car service with unexpected low price, have a good chat with my pastor who is still wanting me to back as church worker (still considering the offer), wonderful youth service, and peaceful final youth committee meeting in 2008. Everything just work fine until the guy called. Yeah my manager called me and ask me something I had told him few days ago. I'm not happy not because he ask me something that he suppose to know already or things that I had told him cause human sometime can be so forgetful. But for the love of God, please don't interrupt my private time with some office stuff. My work time is from Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm and alternate Saturday from 9am to 1pm. This is 188 hour of working hours, can't he just discuss with me within that period? Dude! Come on! I need to spent time with my church duties, my family, my thesis, and my little n' almost gone rest hours, and he has to spoiled it all!

The main reason I hate working there it's because not just the work is overdoing me, I have to act happy (or I'll consider "demotivating" others), make mistake of being kept in the dark, working in a system wrap with couple of double standards (I don't even bother anyone will appreciate Standard Procedure at there). My church mate tell me to leave, my close friends tell me to leave, even my online friends tell me to leave. Guys, just to tell you all who ask me to leave that company, truly as you all had said, I have no more passion to the job (not say I'm rude, but it really suck), and yes, I haven't get confirmation (4 month already), also I doubt I even get a raise (due to company finance and my already bad reputation). Yes, you all right about that. What I have left for this company is the threatening friendship I had with my manager whom I had know more than a year. So many times I swallow back my anger and frustration because by the time I lost my job, I don't want to lose a friend. No matter how different we are, how displease we are in the workplace, outside we still friends, more of that we are brother of Christ. I'd been so hard to separate the roles but if things just push over me, I'm afraid I'll snap and I'll lost a friend.

Until today, the best way to save this friendship is to resign and leave. But still have to seek for a right time to do so. So don't push me, for there is a time for everything...

No comments: