Finally it arrived, my company management had annouced that they will downsizing the company. This means some staffs will be transfer and some will be lay off. Well, that is not a big suprise to me since the company need to regain their capital to face the tough year. This is a strong company so it shouldn't need to face debt. When I learned this news, I don't feel bad. Mainly because I'm planning to leave this company, secondly, it also good if they lay me off so that i don't really feel bad. Haha. In fact this company isn't bad, it has a lot of potential of growth, physically and economic. However, one thing about this company is that they grow too fast, not well plan. They tried to revolutionize the company policies, structure, and visions. But, they unseen that revolution need a lot of preparation, observation, trial and error, and then implementation. They implement and install all the new things then they change here and there to fix all the weakness. The new standards cover-up with lots of "Double Standards". All this things already put the revolution into a dead end. Yesterday night I praise my manager (who i think involve in laying me off) for taking fast move to save the company which is over expenses. But I told him also, downsizing will not guarentee can save the finances. So, I ask him three questions:
1) If there is overexpense, where is the money go?
2) Change will not be forever, what is the end goal?
3) If change involve shaping employees' attitude, what attitude need to shape?
No matter they going to let me go or not, I still wish they can manage the change good. Despite everything, it still my friend's company.
每日灵修 - 5/12/2009
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment