Now-a-day, there are many people complaint to me abut the church certain ministry. They disagree on the way things work around there. They wish I'm back and re-assume the leadership role. However I know this is quite impossible, as my reputation and credibility in church is now remain a question. Let's put that a side because that not the main point why I write this post.
There was an incident that happened last few days which I can say I'm really "piss off" with it. My P&W director decided to restructure the stage and without discussing with me (PA leader), she just jumped out and "inform" her decision. Worst was that I only know the whole plan a day before she execute the plan. Well, as usual, I was blamed by my own team member, and now some of them still use this to attack me.
Although I dislike her way to do things, I still have my respect to this unpredictable "bulldozer" (pusher). You may wonder how can I be such conflicting with my emotion. Well, let me tell you why. That's because she believes that in order for the Praise and Worship team to move on, change must be implement. And, despite of opposition, she bulldozed her way through and now, the team is more "structure and organize". At least now the church PA table looks more less wired. Lol... She might use a very wrong way to move and change, but she definitely not a person who whine about problems. She walked over the issues and stand strong in front of opposition. I might hate her way of doing things till my guts, but I impress on how she believes in herself when come to execute change. Her attitude reminded me of Margaret Thatcher, a women who will not back down, and use all the opportunity to make sure changes are implement for the best of people.
So for those who whine about the ministry, some of you have given the chance to make a different. Remember, you can complaint and whine about the problems, but it is also testing on your believe on change. Are you willing to bare it all to make sure the situation will change? Are you the one who will eventually make a difference?
每日灵修 - 5/12/2009
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment